10 Hong Kong and Shenzhen fund with only Hong Kong stocks to play by the 6 eggs-www.jhyc.cn

10 Hong Kong and Shenzhen fund with only Hong Kong stocks to play by the "6" eggs? Sina App: Live on-line blogger to guide Sina Hong Kong APP: real time market exclusive reference stocks also worth the investment? What’s the problem? Where is the future of the way out? Sina launched the "Hong Kong Hong Kong stocks as well as unattractive" discussion, with a rational and constructive attitude, welcome attention to Hong Kong stocks, concern of the capital market, Hong Kong stocks together for suggestions, seek the Hong Kong stock market tomorrow. Please to hkstock_biz@sina. Source: financial investment report as a major theme of Hong Kong and Shenzhen fund, since entering in September, Qianhai open source and two Hong Kong and Shenzhen deep theme fund began to issue. So far, the Qianhai open source to Shanghai Hong Kong as the theme of the fund has reached 10, the market share of up to 14. The Shenzhen Hong Kong through the opening soon, plus a large number of funds rush to raise south of Hong Kong stocks, the Hang Seng Index highs, Hong Kong stocks show money effect, the attention of the Hong Kong stock investors to upgrade again. At this time the issue of Shenzhen Hong Kong fund is naturally a favorable opportunity. However, the "financial investment newspaper" reporter found out, Qianhai Kaiyuan deep Shanghai and Hong Kong series theme fund has "Shanghai Hong Kong Shenzhen" "face", but a large part does not have the "Shanghai harbor deep" "lining", as a table, by the "machine" "egg" too. – reporter Liu Qinghua mad 10 Shanghai Hong Kong Shenzhen fund according to the announcement, Qianhai Kaiyuan Shanghai and Hong Kong on September 1st issue of deep consumption, investment objective is through the selection of consumer topics related to securities, grasp the new normal China economic and social transformation in the process of investment opportunities. The September 6th issue of the Qianhai open source Shanghai and Shenzhen port core resources are mainly invested in the core resources of the subject related securities. So far, the company’s Hong Kong and Shanghai deep theme fund has reached 10. Regardless of the 10 fund investment target cross, fuzzy, uncertain characteristics. Even more noteworthy is that the 10 Hong Kong and Shenzhen Shenzhen fund, only the performance of the benchmark comparison of the Hang Seng index figure 4. Public information, Qianhai Kaiyuan’s 10 Hong Kong deep fund investment targets are the same, is to invest in A shares of fund assets accounted for the proportion of 0-95%, investment in Hong Kong stocks through the proportion of fund assets is also marked 0-95%. In other words, from product design point of view, Hong Kong stocks and A shares in the fund has the same status. However, in the comparison of performance standards, but only Qianhai Kaiyuan deep Shanghai and Hong Kong leading selection, Qianhai Kaiyuan deep Shanghai and Hong Kong new opportunities, Qianhai Kaiyuan Hong Kong deep advantage selection, Qianhai Kaiyuan Shanghai and Hong Kong blue raise 4 fund to the Hang Seng index line, performance standard for the CSI 300 index return *35%+ of the Hang Seng index rate of return *30% CSI bond index yield *35%+". Shanghai and Hong Kong as a deep fund, the mainland market and Hong Kong stock market each take 35% of the weight, as a flexible allocation of funds, the bond market to take the weight of 30%, is reasonable. In contrast, the performance comparison of the other 6 funds are the CSI 300 index yield *70%+ CSI bond index yield *3相关的主题文章: